Saturday, May 21, 2011

WELCOME BACK FRIENDS!



NOTE:
     (In order to quickly establish credibility as a blogger, I figure I should act like I've done it for a while.)

So....

Hey loyal, well established, and ample readers!  Sorry it's been so long!  Boy, blogging sure has changed over the years!  I remember when blogs were nothing more than diaries that happen to be left at bus stops and laundry mats.  Times, they are a-changin'!

Anyway,  I want to let you guys know about my recent and long overdue reunion with my two bestest buddies, Kyle Paxton and Jake Roberts!  I'm pretty sure it has been over two years since the three of us have even been in the same city at one time.  Needless to say, I was ecstatic!  Oh, and this meeting happen to be at one of our favorite places on earth, the beach!  (Romantic I know!  Another couple had the same sentiments.) 

[Dear mystery couple] 
     If you happen to stumble across this, congrats on your engagement!  I hope we didn't spoil the moment.

Back to these guys:

I thank GOD for these men!  They have been nothing but a blessing in my life!  These two have been paramount in creating an environment in which I can see GOD at work and openly discuss the trials and joys of pursuing a life centered on Christ.

To keep from starting a trend of long-windedness right off the bat, I will refrain, for the moment, from diving into how much these guys have impacted my life.  However, I will be sprinkling Kyle and Jake themed anecdotes and shouts of thanksgiving and praise throughout the duration of this blog.

1 comment: