Sunday, August 18, 2013

DAY 2 - ADDENDUM

So, there was one more thing we were able to experience on day two.  One of our translators, Katherine, had a piece of art on display in one of the government building, so we took a little field trip to go check it out.

Now, the reason I was waiting to post this part was because I was attempting to get a link from Katherine to her online portfolio.  However, she informed me that she does not have one up and running at the moment, so please do take my word for it when I say that she is a very talented graphic designer.

Anyway, after pondering Katherine's pop-art piece, she informed us of a panoramic elevator on the other side of the building, which we soon located.  Here are the results:



Seriously, Armenia is a beautiful city.  Colombia is a beautiful country.   I remember someone asking our driver from the Cocora Valley trip that morning if he ever got tired of seeing the mountains.  He quickly replied, "never."

Well, that's it as far as Day 2's Addendum.  Day 3 up next!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael! I am one of your colombian sisters, whom you shall be meeting in the next few days, with God´s favor. I am really happy to read all the wonderful things you write about my country, it touches my heart to read such amazing stories about your mission trip to my nation. May angels guide your path always, clear the road before you, and open doors where ever you might go! You are one beloved son of our Holy Father, may you be crowned with wisdom and grace, and may his vivid presence always inhabit in your crystal, pure and loving heart. See you soon! I might be your translator for Festival Vida, in fact I will one of the translators, yours? Don't know! But I will be near... sincerely: your colombian sister who deeply cares for you and cherishes you with the love of the living Christ....

    ReplyDelete